Meet the 25 year old fame dude who calls herself Ava London, was born
as a boy named Paul in Modesto, California,
and started undergoing radical cosmetic
surgery to transition his body into a more
feminine appearance in 2011. London has had dozens of surgical procedures
including size DD bosom implants, two
rhinoplasty surgeries, a chin shave, a feather
lift (a type of facelift), and eight sessions of
silicon injections. But that’s not all. London also had full facial
feminization surgeries (FFS), including shaving
down the brow bone and adam’s apple,
hairline reduction, pulling back the eyes, and
three nose jobs.
But it doesn’t stop there. In order to make his hard male features more
softer, he also had a full-body laser treatment
and multiple Juvaderm injections in his lips.
London explained his rationale behind the
surgical procedures. “It was scary because I didn’t want to just get
bosoms and be a guy with bosoms.”
London’s ex-boyfriend
for the surgeries, London said.
“When I had all the money I was able to do it
all at once,” he said. “I’ve been fortunate.” “I was with a group of best friends and they
were doing it. I was lost and my friend
wanted me to move to L.A. in 2011. And we all
transitioned together,,what do you have to say?be Social and share!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting us today,come again tomorrow.please do well to give us your feedback by commenting we will appreciate

 
Top